4 days Short Trek in Annapurna
Its one of the best short trek in Annapurna, for those who wants an easy trek and to see the panoramic view of mountain. The trek pass through different villages of ethnic Gurung, who are the famous warriors of the British and Indian armies. The Gurung women wear velvet waistcoats and numerous jewelleries. You will cross the rhododendron forests and terraced paddy fields in this very beautiful middle mountains of Annapurnas. This trek could be done each and every person even small children, who do not have big experience.
Kathmandu - Pokhara
Departure from Kathmandu to Pokhara (919m) by tourist bus, about 6h, (If you want to go by plane, flying over the Himalayas, an additional supplement of 93 US dollars per person) and drive up to Phedi 1346m. Night in lodge.
Trek from Phedi to Landrung 1646m, 4hrs.
Trek from Landrung to Ghandrung 1951m, 5h.
Trek from Ghandrung to Birethanti 1121m, 3hrs and departure from Birethanti to Pokhara by local bus. Included Hotel in Pokhara.
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
– Trek in full board (Good quality local food, ordered by your self)
– All the transports during trek (indicated day by day program)
– Accompany by professional English speaking guide.
– One porter for 2 persons (20kg maximum for 2 persons)
– Airport transfers (pickup & drop)
– Trekking permit (Annapurna Conservation & TIMS)
– Reconfirmation of your return flight ticket.
– Personal Insurance and Equipment of our Staff
– Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara
– All meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
– All drinks during trek & stay in Nepal (except teas or coffee with breakfast)
– Entrance fee of monuments & museumes.
– Medical & Travel insurance
– Nepal Visa fee (40 dollars cash)
– Flight ticket from your country.
Travel Insurance: –
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.