Bhote Koshi River Rafting (Short Trip)
Only three hours from Kathmandu near the Tibetan border, this is definitely Nepal’s wildest short rafting trip. If you have limited time, or just the desire for an adrenaline overload, this is the river for you. A trip down the Bhote Koshi can prove to be the weekend of a lifetime.
Drive from Kathmandu to Lamosanghu, Have a test trip, and Return to a resort
It is about 95 kilometers to reach Lamosanghu from Kathmandu, where we start our water journey. In the first day, we raft half of our normal course, stop and return to a resort or our camp to spend the night. Although short, this is very exciting section of the river, filling you with thrill and adventure.
Drive from the resort/camp to Lamosanghu and complete the trip at Dolalghat
We have again an action-packed, thrilling day today. Lunch will be served en-route on the river bank and the journey comes to a halt at Dolalghat Bazaar.
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.