This region is new territory for trekkers. Trekking off the main paths are not only possible, but can be immensely rewarding, though you do need a sense of adventure and an increased ability to deal with unexpected. Geographically, Dhaulagiri region is a land of dramatic contrast. From the near tropical Pokhara valley, steep slopes climb to snowcapped Himalayan giants. Dhaulagiri 1, the 7th tallest peak in the world, towers high above the well-trekked Muktinath pilgrim trail up hidden land of Dolpo to its north-west.
Following the rivers upstream, ferns and forests of oak and other deciduous tree and juniper are interesting Mountain side of rhododendron blaze with color in the spring and other flowers are abundant on the trail. Even on high mountains passes above the tree line, tiny alpine flowers can be found dotting the windswept ground.
Arrival In Kathmandu .
Sightseeing Tour In Kathmandu .
Drive To Pokhara.
Trek To Landruk.
Trek To Ghandruk.
Trek To Tadapani.
Trek To Bhaisi Kharka.
Trek To Chistibung.
Trek To Kopra Ridge.
Trek To High Camp.
Rest / Exploration And Khopra Ridge.
Trek To Swanta.
Trek To Ghorepani.
Trek To Trikhedhunga.
Back To Pokhara
Drive / Mountain Flight To Kathmandu
Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time.
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.