Everest Panoramic Trek 09 Days
Everest panoramic trek is most admired trekking destination in Everest Himalayan range. The trek is suitable for those people who don’t have a lot time to spend and flaming desire to observe the beauty of Mount Everest closely with their own eye.
This easy trek is also suitable for old peoples who cannot hike in the high altitude. This short and easy trek offers in fact terrific views of many peaks including king of all mountains Mt. Everest ( 8848m), Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse (7879m), Mt. Ama Dablam, and Mt. Kusum Kanguru (6369m).
Likewise the Everest panoramic trek provides very greetings from local Sherpa peoples, their culture and tradition, and most popular Buddhist monasteries. Tengboche monastery biggest monastery in Nepal is another grand highlight of this trek. This monastery is memorable of Lama Sange, who was from Tibet.
Exploring Skeleton of yeti in Khumjung is another worthwhile of this trip. This easy Everest panorama trek starts and end at Lukla, a tiny Himalayan airport. This Everest Panoramic trip is recommended to the first time trekkers in Nepal.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Welcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to the hotel.
Flight to Lukla
Flight to Lukla (2,810m) and trekking to Monjo (2,850m) 3-4 hours, walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at guesthouses/lodges
Manjo to Namche Bazaar
Monjo trekking to Namche (3,440m), walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at guesthouses/lodges
Namche trekking to Khumjung (3,970m), walking distance about 6 hours , overnight at guesthouses/lodges
Khumjung trekking to Tengboche (3,864m), walking distance about 5 hours, overnight at guesthouse/lodges
Tengboche trekking to Banker, walking distance about 6 hours , overnight at guesthouse/lodges
Banker trekking back to Lukla(2,810m), walking distance 3-4 hours , overnight at guesthouse/lodges
In the morning charming flight to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Final Departure or you may join for next trip.
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
– Airport pick up and drop by car/van/hiace
– 2 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast
– Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu.
– All accommodation and meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
– An experienced English-speaking and Government license holder Trekking guide – including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
– Trekking porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( 1 porter for 2 trekkers basis)
– All necessary paper works, trekking permits and TIMS card.
– A comprehensive medical kit
– All trekking equipment for trekking staff
– All government and local taxes.
Cost Exclude Nepal entry Visa fee
– International Airfare and Airport Tax, Sightseeing entry fee for the city tour.
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
– Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
– Travel and rescue insurance
– All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
– Tips for guides and porters
– All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks.
– Any others expenses which are not mentioned in cost include.
Travel Insurance: –
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.