Kaligandaki River Rafting (Short Trip)
Kaligandaki is the beautiful unspoiled river with good white water, gorges, wildlife and a feeling of remoteness. It is recommended for people looking for an exciting medium-length raft trip and as a self sufficient kayak trip for intermediate and expert kayakers. We suggest combining this river with a trek before hand in the Annapurna Mountains. Also consider continuing down the lower Kali Gandaki to Chitwan National Park.
Arrival at Kathmandu (1310m.)
Welcome here in this mountainous country Nepal. After you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), the representatives of Himalayan River Fun welcome you and take you to the already booked hotel. The hotel staffs will be engaged for your accommodation and check in. In the evening, we will organize welcome dinner in the hotel with our team.
Kathmandu sightseeing and Trip preparation
On this day, you may have time to explore the important places of Kathmandu city with a guide. Main highlights of the tour are UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites and other cultural and historical spots of Kathmandu city. Wander around the market and shop your necessary things. In the evening we have a short discussion for trip adventure and its preparation. You spend the night in a hotel.
Drive to Pokhara and city sightseeing
On this day, you will be driven to Pokhara. The remaining time will be utilized for city sightseeing. Tourist city Pokhara has so many things to offer like boating in Fewa Lake, visiting Mahendra Cave and Mahadev cave, Davis Falls etc. Night stay in a hotel in Pokhara
Pokhara to Nayapul drive and short trek to Modi Khola
On this day, you will be driven to Nayapul. It is about 4 hours drive and we have to walk for short time to reach put-in-time. The views along the way are beautiful and picturesque. The river bank of Modi Khola is set for camp and there will be over night stay in a camp.
Modi Khola to Purtighat rafting and camping
On this day, rafting adventure begins from Modi Khola put-in- point. The trip continues till it reaches Purtighat. The adventure is full of exciting rapids which has to be handled all the time by paddlers. Experiencing dramatic adventures along the way while rafting gives the rafters enough satisfaction. The adventure stops at Purtighat and we spend the night in a camp.
Purtighat to Mirmi rafting and drive to Pokhara
On this day, rafting adventure continues to Mirmi through Setibini. Setibini is the holy place where you can see Asia’s biggest rock which is worshipped by Hindus as god. Rafting in this trail is full of adventures. The blood-quickening rapids make the rafting one of the life memorable adventures. We drive to Pokhara from Mirmi and stay in a hotel.
Retrieve Back Kathmandu
On this day, you will return back to Kathmandu by chartered vehicle. The natural scenes and landscape is interestingly picturesque to capture while coming back to Kathmandu. In the evening, you will be transferred to the hotel. You can wander around the city if the time is still remaining where you can shop in the market too.
It is the last day of the trip in Nepal for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and shopping in the markets. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives of Himalayan River Fun will take you to the TIA. You return back to your homeland planning for another adventure trip in Nepal next time to visit.
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.