We invite you to trek in one of the most remote and beautiful areas in Nepal which still lies shrouded in mystery: Kanchenjunga. This area is abundant with wildlife as inhabitation is only scattered villages. There is musk deer, blue sheep and, for the believer, the Yeti! Magnificent views of Everest, Makalu and Kanchenjunga massif will make trip worth your while.
Kathmandu fly- Biratnagar and overnight at guest house lodges
Biratnagar fly - Taplejung (1,840m). Trek to Phurumba 4 hrs. Camp.
Phurumba to Chirwa 6 hrs. Walk. Camp
Chirwa to Sokathum (1,650m) 6 hrs. Walk. Camp.
Sokathum to Amjilassa (2,550m) 5 hrs. Walk. Camp
Amjilassa to Kyapra (2,770m) 4 hrs. Walk. Camp.
Kyapra to Ghunsa (3,475m) 5 hrs walk. Camp
MAcclimatization/exploration day Gunsa 3430m. Camp
Khambachen 4040m. Camp
Lhonak 4790m. Camp
Day trip to Pang Pema 5140m. Camp
Descend to Ghunsa. Camp
Over Mirgin La Pass (5000m) to Ramche 4620m. Camp
Tseram 3870m. Camp
Toranton 2990m. Camp
Yamphudin 1690m. Camp
Khesewa 1960m. Camp
Lali Kharka 2220m. Camp
Suketar Taplejung Airport 2300m. Camp
Fly Taplejung/Biratnagar/Kathmandu. Camp
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.