Kathmandu Valley Trek
Kathmandu valley trek taking you along the rims of the Kathmandu Valley offering distant views of snowy mountains, and an idea of typical Nepali countryside life and ethnic culture. It is best suited for those who are travelling with children, enjoy outdoor camping but who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains. We drive to a trail- head at Sundarijal, and gradually hike uphill to Mulkharka (1768m). The second day we walk along the valley rims with great views of mountains, then get to Chisopani (2194m) from where a superb views of Himalayas, and sunrise/sunset views can be observed. Then next day we make our camp at Chauki. Likewise, next day we trek along the way to Nagarkot(2020m), the best vantage point for mountains and sunrise views. From Nagarkot Decent to Dulikhel and trek to Namobuddha where is largest Gompa of Nepal. you will see real rural local village life and observe the Culture and society.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel in kathmandu. Include Hotel with Breakfast.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu with Experience tour guide(swoyambunath, Bhaudanath, Pashupatinath and Patan)
Departure to Sundarijal and trek to Chisopani(2350m.)5.30hr
Chisopani to Nagarkot(2300m.)6hr
Nagarkot to Dulikhel(1800m.)5hr
Dulikhel to Namobuddha(1800m.)5hr
Namobuddha to Bhaktapur
Trail goes steeply down to until in Panauti. you have a lunch break in Panauti and visiting historically places in Panauti and back to bhaktapur by Bus.
Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and back to Kathmandu same Hotel. Include Hotel with Breakfast
Free day in Kathmandu. Include Hotel with Breakfast.
Departure to Airpor
– Arival and Departure
– 2,3 Star category 4 Night Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
– Trekking Permit and Shivapuri National Park.
– Tims Card(Trekking Management System)
– Meal during your trekking Period.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea or Coffee)
– Experience English speaking guide and 1 porter each 2 tourist (maximum 22kg.)
– Staff Insurance and Equipment
– Medical box
– Sightseeing in Kathmandu with experience tour Guide.
– Sightseeing entrance fee.
– Farewell Dinner
– International Flight Ticket
– Visa fee
– Meal in Kathmandu
– Extra expenses
– Personal Equipment and Insurance
– Trekking Tips