Machhapuchhre Model Trek
Machhapuchhre Model trek is the newly opened trekking area in Nepal innovated by trekking agencies association of Nepal (TAAN) Western Regional Chapter, this fresh trekking trail offers you enchanting views of mountain ranges, rich vegetation along with the culture and lifestyle of the ethnic dwellers then this is just the perfect offer for you. This exotic trek is developed into two fold models viz; camping trek as well as village tourism with homestay provisions in 7 different villages enroute like Lachok, Ghachok, Machhapuchhre, Ribhan, Lwang Ghalel, Sardikhola and Dhital thus benefiting 16000 local villagers and several communities.
The blending of rich cultural heritage of diverse ethnic groups like Gurung, Tamang, Magar, Damai, Kami, Sarki, Chetri, Newar, and Brahmins, etc with the eye catching views of snowcapped mountains like Mt. Mardi, Mt. Machhapuchre, and Annapurna Himalayan ranges from the close proximity. The opportunity to experience the combinations of rich flora & fauna, mountain forest, varied birds species, wild flowers, wild animals, and natural hot spring are supplementary attractions for visitors of all kinds.
The Mardi-river Valley in Rivan & Lahachok area is an appropriate place for swimming, fishing and watching migrant birds. A natural Cave formed by rock and limestone and Tea garden are the other attractions of the areas. It seems to be the most pleasurable resting place on the lap of Nature. It is here that one can enjoy perfect peace and silence; while resting one feels like meditating.
Wel-come to kathmandu 1300m
Arrive at Tribhuvan International airport in kathmandu. Meet our representative then wel-come and transfer to hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Visit the sights of Kathmandu valley with a tour guide. You will be visiting Swoyambunath, Bhaudanath, Pashupatinath and Patan Durbur square and cultural things. Over night stay at hotel.
Departure to Pokhara
From Kathmandu take a pleasant bus ride to Pokhara 980m. Stay over night at hotel.
Drive to Lachok and trek to Ribhan. Stay overnight at tent
Trek from Ribhan to Odane Hill to Chichimle Kharka. Stay overnight at tent
Trek from Chichimle Kharka to Chichimle Kharka to Khumai. Stay overnight at tent
Trek from Khumai to Korchung and then to Kharka. Stay overnight at tent
Trek from Kharka to Gibli, the days trek end in Takra. Stay overnight at tent
Trek from Takra to Imu. From Imu you trek to Kwiwan and stop for the night at Lwanghalel. Stay overnight at tent
Your trail from Lwanghale leads you to Mardi Pool. Stay overnight at tent
Trek to the road and drive to Pokhara. Stay over night at hotel.
Drive back to Kathmandu by a tourist bus. Stay over night at hotel.
Free day in Kathmandu
A free day for your own activities and evening enjoy farewell dinner with live cultural program at one of typical Nepalese restaurant hosted by the company.
Departure to Airport
Departure from Kathmandu / extend your holiday for other adventure activities like Himalayan white water rafting, Bunjy Jump, wild-life safari tours etc.
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
1. We try to make free of tension our clients from arranging the necessary things and include as much as possible while in Nepal and let them just to enjoy the holiday.
2. Arrival/departure transfers
3. 2-3 star category hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu/Pokhara
4. Guided city tour by private vehicles and entrance fees
5. Equipment: Trekking tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table and chairs, Mattresses during the trekking.
6. Meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
7. First Aid and Eco trained English speaking Guide and Cook, Sherpa, Kitchen helper & necessary porters
8. Insurance, food & daily allowance of the trek staffs
9. Ground transportation as per the itinerary
10. All necessary paper works, permits and other logistic work
Travel & Rescue arrangements support
11. All government and local taxes.
12. Medical Kit Bag
13. Welcome or farewell dinner
Trip cost excludes:
1. Entry visa fees and International airfare
2. Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
3. Personal equipment and gears during the trek
4. Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
5. Travel/medical and rescue insurance
6. Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
7. Tips for guides and other staffs.
Travel Insurance: –
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.