The panoramic Panchase trek takes us beyond the splendid Phewa Lake, through subtropical valleys of green banana trees and rich rice paddies. The trail also passes through forests of red rhodendrons and across high ridges. The ethnicity that we come across in this trek are the Brahmin, Magar and Gurung communities.
The starting point of this trek is Khare Khola and the ending point is Naudada. Between these two points all we do is walk along leisurely across a trail that passes through beautiful hamlets and picturesque landscapes.
Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Transfer to Hotel.
Drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Drive to Khare Khola and trek to Bumdi (2200m). Overnight in Bumdi.
Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang (2800m). Overnight in Panchase.
Trek to Panchase hill (3000m) and then to Bhadaure. Overnight in Bhadaure.
Trek to Naudada and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the airport and departure to your destination
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
– Return transfers from International and Domestic airport to your hotel
– One night stay at the Hotel in Kathmandu
– All government taxes and Panchase trek entry fees
– TIMS CARD (Trekking Management System)
– Required number of experienced English speaking guides and support staff (we pay for their daily wages, insurances, trekking equipments, food and accommodation),
– Tent accommodation during the trek on camping services
– Necessary ground transportation depends on your services requested via tourist bus or private transport
– Light for a night by Battery or “generator” as a group size
Trekking poles, sleeping bag (if necessary we provide)
– Rubbish care to clean up the environment
– HUTN official services charge and government taxes
– Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried by the support staff
Camping equipments: We always provide every guest holiday trek with high qualities equipments: good qualities tent, Gas stove for food prepare, toilets tent and papers, kitchen tent with necessary utensils, Dining tent (for eating), table and chairs as a group, hand clean up towel and soap with tap water, Ice axe and sable.
Accommodation and meals: During camping treks an expert cook accompanies us and serves the best local dishes with different items on our plates. Both food and accommodation during camping treks are our responsibilities. We serve three meals on camping treks.
Breakfast Verities: Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, boil water/different kinds Tibetan bread, toast, omelet fried or scrambled, boil egg, porridge, musli, cornflake, chapatti, jam, honey, pinner butter, rice pudding, pani cake, butter, salami, sinoman role.
Lunch: Juice, tea (black/lemon/coffee), boil water/ sandwich, potato cheaps, different items bread, vegetable, macaroni, chaumin, fried/boil potatoes, plan chapatti, backbeans.
Dinner: Different items Soup, popcorn, prawan, cookies, papad/ local Nepali verities food (Daal/rice/vegetables/meat/pickle), pizza (vegetable/mushroom/chicken), burger, pasta, chicken meat, can meat, veg/non veg momo, spagity, noodles, tuna fish, sasit, spring role.
Desert: tea, coffee, milk, chocolate, boil water, cake, pie, seasonal fruits, tin fruit, mango, apple, banana.
Water: we serve with boil water drink along the trek either you can make tea or coffee for day trip. It should be better to bring good quality water bottle for trek.
– All meals in Kathmandu city
– Tips to guides and support staff
– Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to – – cover any kind of emergencies)
Internal flight tickets
Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetozolomide etc)
Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses
Personal trekking equipments
Travel Insurance: –
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.