This is very easy trek, Prince Charles trekked this way in the 1980 so its call royal trek. It is very short and trek, wide trail but mountain views are massif and beautiful. Its start from Pokhara has to climbed gently up to Kalikasthan Then walk through top of the green hills, can see mountain ranges of Annapurna, Manasulu and Dhaulagiri , Hindus peoples nice views of Rupa and Fewa lakes. This can be a life time experience for those who dream to be in the kingdom of Himalayas.
Afternoon, drive from Pokhara to Arghaun village (20 minutes). Trek to Thulokote (1,400m) 3 hrs. walk.
Trek from Thulokote to Lipeni (1,540m) 6 hrs. walk.
Trek from Lipeni to Chisapani (1,520m) 5 hrs. walk.
Walk down to Begnas Lake (890m) along a small ridge that separates the Rupa and Begnas lakes. 4 hrs. walk. Drive to Pokhara.
Check-list of personal equipment:
– Good standard trekking boots
– Camping shoes/thongs
– Down Jacket
– Trekking trousers
– Shorts (both casual and for treks)
– Swim wear
– Sun Hat
– Woollen Hat
– Nylon Windbreaker
– Strong Rucksack
– Sleeping Bag
– Water Bottle
– Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
– Toilet paper
– Sun block
– Travel Towel
– Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
– Camera & lenses
– Memory cards
– GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
– Book/music player/pack of cards
– A plastic bag for waste
– Energy/snack bars
The following equipment are needed during the Climbing period: –
(Warm Down Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Warm Trousers, Koflach Shoes, Trekking Shoes and Sandals, Perfectly fitting Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axe, Jumar, Ice Screw, Rock, Picton, Snow Bar, 2 locking Carabiners, Gloves, Sun Glasses, Head Light, Helmet, Rope, Stove, Harness, Figure -8, Gore – Tex Jackets)
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.
Travel Insurance: –
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.