Trishuli River Rafting (Short Trip)
The Trisuli is Nepal’s most popular rafting river, impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections, and easily accessible from Kathmandu and Pokhara. The white water trip to Trisuli is exciting, fun and safe for all age groups. Our trips will overnight at Trisuli River Retreat our private camp with comfortable safari-tented accommodation set in private grounds with river views surrounded by forests. It is recommended for intermediate Kayakers. The Trusili raft trip can be easily combined with a trek out of Pokhara and/or a visit to Royal Chitwan National Park.
Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi; Rafting from Charaundi to Kurintar
We start at 7 o’clock from Kathmandu , and reach Charaundi before 9 o’clock. We quickly make the raft ready, brief you about safety and what you need to do en-route, and get into water. We navigate through grade II and III rapids during the day. The rapids bear names, some Nepali and some English! Our guides will tell the stories. We lunch at the river bank just before we enter the Trishuli gorge. It is a spectacular, wild spot with huge boulders, rendered smooth and looking like sculptures by years of powerful currents. After lunch, we pass through the gorge. Here the river narrows down, and the rapids increase in number and intensity. We emerge at Jholengepul where locals from a long suspension bridge cheer us as we pass under it. We stop at Kuringtar and establish our camp in this wild, starkly beautiful Trishuli beach.
Kurintar to Muglin
This is a short day, but very interesting. We meander our raft through densely forested canyon that offers good opportunities for bird-watching. We also see and meet locals on the way, mostly belonging to Magar and Gurung ethnicities. Then we stop our journey at Muglin and go either to Pokhara or return to Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.