Zipline in Nepal
Zipline is an exciting & adventure sport outdoor ride recently launched in Nepal which is popular among the adventure seekers as a means of entertainment & adventurous vacation activities.
It consists of a pulley suspended on a stainless steel cable mounted on an inclined position allowing a person to ride along to it due to gravity to travel from the top to the bottom by holding onto or attaching to the freely moving pulley. With the brakes on zip line allowing the rider to control the brakes & slow down when they reach to the end of it.
It is commercially operated in Pokhara between two popular tourist spots – Sarangkot and Hyangj in a distance of 1.8 km. Travelers can enjoy the sweepy view of dense forest, the majestic Annapurna Himalaya range, serpentine Seti river and Tibetan refugee camp while zipping at a speed of 100 mph in 1.35 minutes. The ride ends with a break-activated landing on the High Ground Triangle in Hyangja village.
The zipline or also called Zip Flyer is designed by U.S.A using the most advanced technologies to maximize safety and comfort. It is the first of its king not only in Nepal but in whole south Asia and also the longest in the world.
Day 1(Drive to Sarangkot)
Drive to Sarangkot and walk to the zipline standing point and your adventure begins when (Duration 2.5 hrs) board your shuttle for the ride to the top of the mountain. Your guide will brief as you pass though the village of Sarangkot and up the mountain side. Once you reach the top you will take a short walk to the Butterfly Pavilion, an architectural marrel with breath-taking views of the Himalaya range. At 5400 ft above sea level you will sit in a special harness seat and begin the ride at the speed of 100 mph. Your ride ends with a break-activated landing on the high ground.
Day 2(Drive back to kathmandu)
On this day,you will depart from kathmandu for your onward destination to your hometown. NOTE: We will customize the itinerary as per the requirement of the customer other than the above. For Trip Cost,please contact us.
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.