Zipline In Pokhara
Experience the thrill of zip-lining in Pokhara on this adventurous 2-day tour from Kathmandu. Enjoy the extreme excitement, reaching speeds of up to 100 miles per hour, as you zip-line over the dense forest with breathtaking mountain views.
Kathmandu – Pokhara
You will leave Kathmandu early in the morning and drive to Pokhara, a popular tourist destination that boasts colorful lakes, undefined caves, and magnificent snowcapped mountains. You will have the whole day and evening to visit the local sights in the city of Pokhara.
Zip-lining in Pokhara
Today you will take part in the thrilling zip-lining activity, an experienced not to be missed. After doing some paperwork, you will ascend to the top of the zip-line in Sarankot. You will be reminded of the basic information and safety measure before the ride, descending down the 1,850-meter long cable with a vertical drop of almost 2,000 feet. The descent takes about 2 minutes and depending on your weight, you could reach speeds of up to 140 kilometers per hour. Finally the thrill comes to an end with a magnetic braking system, bringing you to a complete stop.
- Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini (breakfast included)
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- Nepal Himalayan trip’s bag and cap as gifts to you
- License holder English speaking tour guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide and driver.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Private Transportation from Pokhara to Lumbini
- Private Transportataion from Lumbini to Chitwan
- Tourist bus from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in a private vehicle in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. (See Secure Insurance Page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and USD 100
- respectively. Please bring 1 passport size photo).
- Tips for tour guide and driver(Tipping is expected).
- Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.